Monday, December 15, 2008

Man is banned from selling his soul on ebay

The strange case of a man who Ebay banned from selling his soul.

Metro reports that

Dante Knoxx, 24, offered the "used" item for a starting bid of £25,000.50 or a buy it now price of £700,000 on the internet auction site eBay
But eBay pulled the listing today with about two hours to go and no bids because it breached one of the firm's policies.


Mr Knoxx was quoted as saying that

"You cannot sell anything that is not physical," That includes ghosts, souls and spirits which is funny.
"I have been refunded but I had 200 people watching it, I'm really disappointed by that. "I had lots of emails asking if I was serious and religious groups telling me I couldn't do that, others wanted to talk about my soul.

No comments: