Monday, July 06, 2009

Mail readers turn on Melanie Philips

More Daily Mail bashing as its star columnist Melanie Philips goes on the offensive again this time over the Tory party's defence of homosexuality.

But it seems that now even her own readers are turning against her.

As Pickled politics points out some of the comments are not the usual Mail readers

How can you blame gays for broken heterosexual marriages. You really have lost the plot.


Do you really think that there is some vast, underground conspiracy by gay groups to convert the rest of us? Can you point to any evidence at all for this?


Children from fractured homes do worse in general in every single area of their lives
That is wrong, I am 12 and I am top in my school of 800 people, I have been moved up 2 years and all of the people that I know who feel at home in a library don't have married parents.

No comments: