Monday, February 15, 2010

Times journalist assaulted by BNP thugs

The perils of journalism.

Despite yesterday's vote at the BNP for allowing ethic minorities to join,it seems that the invitation does not extend to journalists at the Times.

Dominic Kennedy has in his words

gone to the Elm Park pub in Hornchurch to report on a press conference at which Nick Griffin, MEP for North West England and chairman of the British National Party, was to explain how his activists had just passed an historic membership reform.


However the party had taken exception to an article he had written in the previous day's paper and the result?

One man grabbed my nose and tried to remove it from my face. I was seized and shoved out of the door towards a parked car. I threw my hands out to steady myself. A BNP thug snarled: “Don’t touch people’s cars mate.”

No comments: