Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Latest Linkedin mobile app is released


I have come to Linkedin rather late but one of my new year projects is to build up my professional profile and contacts up using the site as a network forum.

I shall be helped in that by Linkedin latest upgrade to its I-phone app as reported here by Mashable.

Linkedin announced on their blog that

On the heels of the opening of our LinkedIn platform, this new version represents the next step in our efforts to bring LinkedIn to whereever you work. Professionals are increasingly mobile, and we believe that mobile business applications are better when they are built over a platform of your reputation & relationships. This app has been redesigned and rebuilt from scratch to help you keep your professional network in your hands, whenever and whereever you need them.

No comments: