If you,like myself have a pile of books stacking up waiting to be read,take solace from this list of reasons why you haven't got around to reading them yet.
1. It's a book I feel like I should read.
2.It's part of a series, and I haven't read the earlier ones, yet.
3. Everyone I know is recommending it.
4. It's intimidatingly enormous.
5. It's a classic.
6. My reading stacks get wildly out of control.
7. The siren call of the bargain bin. (and I would add the 3 for 2 offer)
8. The author wrote something else we like.
9. It's a textbook or an assignment
10. We have a friend/crush who works at the bookshop, or in my case…