You would be doing yourself a disservice by simply posting content without taking some time to think about the community you want to build. With the wealth of information available on just about every niche, you can create a valuable social network that people will want to follow.
He gives the example of an Italian restaurant building up a brand and here are some examples
* Italian food has a rich and incredible history. Share this in your feed.
* What region of Italy does your restaurant represent? Are there stories and facts which you can talk about?
* Highlight specialty dishes.
* Share some links about all the different grades of olive oil.
* Who doesn’t want to know more about Italian desserts?
* Go on YouTube and find some relative videos to post.
* Talk about how certain ingredients became known. How is ricotta cheese made?
* What about Italian songs or music?
* Spotlight some famous Italian chefs.
* Explain how all the different types of pasta come about.